A water storage tank is a product that collects water and stores it for later use. When you turn on your shower, flush the toilet, or water you garden, you can have fresh water from the tank. This practice of harvesting rainwater has become a necessary part of all Australian households over many years. Raincycle produces and installs water storage tanks, mostly round and made of concrete.
We can deliver high quality water storage tanks of different sizes. These products provide a complete water storage solution, when water is scarce and supply is limited. It is best to consider how you will use the tank, before you decide on its installation.
The best way to use a Raincycle water tank is for rainwater harvesting. Water scarcity is a perennial problem that can only be resolved by saving water and storing it and every household should consider it in the conservation of water and the environment.
Installing a Raincycle water tank in your property provides many advantages:
* A water storage tank can save you money – you can use the water that you have collected and stored in the tank for watering the garden or for cleaning purposes. You can also use any of the treatment options available; so that you can also use the water for washing clothes and dishes, that depends entirely on your needs.
* A rainwater tank can minimise flooding – It can hold the water, instead of letting it settle on the surface, when the water table can no longer hold the volume of rainwater that is falling down on it.
* A Raincycle water tank ensures that you have water to use during a crisis – Australia is susceptible to water shortages and having a water storage tank will allow you to have a constant supply of water during difficult times, such as drought and bush fires.
* A water storage tank will provide you with enough water to keep the farm irrigated – If you face drought and you have a rainwater tank, you gain important storage of water on your property when it is required most. This also saves you the trouble of waiting for the rains to start re-watering your plants abundantly.
* A Raincycle water tank saves important space on the property by installing underground – As all space on the property is highly valuable, putting the tank underground serves as a valuable space saving exercise, as well as protecting the tank and the contents from environmental concerns.
Raincycle water tanks are made of concrete and it is very affordable and more economical compared to other materials in terms of cost, construction and maintenance. If properly maintained, the tank can keep your water safe from bacteria, pathogens and other contaminants.
Concrete rainwater tanks are durable and require very little maintenance. It can serve you, for up to 30 years and beyond. You can also opt for a customised design, as the tank can be configured to a specific design, for example Part Rainwater and Part Onsite Detention.
Please contact us for a fast quote on 1800 006 176 or you can visit us at www.raincycle.com.au
We service the entire Sydney Metro Area as well as all NSW Regions including Laguna, South Coast, Snowy Mountains, Blue Mountains and Hawksbury, Riverina, Batemans Bay, Narooma, Mallacoota, Nowra, Cobargo, Mogo, Moruya, Southern Highlands, Balmoral, North and Mid North Coast, Glenn Ines and surrounding areas.